Easy Way to Earn Bitcoin
Earn BTC via staking GMT Token, holding NFTs, and playing a game, all of which are backed by the real mining infrastructure of our data centers.
Current token price
Total amount of GMT
GMT is a utility token that provides holders with several features all at once
- 1GMT token holders can use the staking function and receive rewards for doing so.
- 2It is accepted as a means of payment when buying NFTs, including The Greedy Machines — the first NFTs that actually mine bitcoins.
- 3It can be used when paying for goods in online stores.
- 4The token can be used to pay for game mechanics. Their list is constantly changing and expanding.
- 5It is accepted when paying for a variety of services: mining by digital miners, hosting of real equipment, and partner programs.
- 6You can receive royalties in GMT tokens from sales through referral links.
- 7Coming soon Token holders can use on-chain voting to make decisions regarding the NFT project.
About the company
GMT is an infrastructure project for BTC mining. The project’s core goal is to provide simple and clear access to bitcoin mining for participants with different expertise levels: from beginners to professionals. The bedrock of the project is its own data centers and a constantly replenished fleet of computing devices for mining. GMT Token is a key product of the project and a link connecting professional equipment and end users. Users can purchase digital miners via GMT tokens to mine bitcoins.
10 billion GMT
Increase the number of tokens in circulation up to 10,000,000,000 GMT
Get listed on the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance
Data center. Block 87